We are looking forward to a great conclusion and a significant course in Brussels, Belgium.
The European Biogas Association provides a two-day event in September 2015, where all participants get the possibility to learn more about the FABbiogas project and the certain topic Biomethane Production. Revealing information will be presented and explained by selected experts.
"Completing the EU project FABbiogas with the final conference"
- Overview of biogas production and potentials of FAB industries
- The national situation in Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Poland
- Technical achievements and best practise examples in biogas from FAB industries
- Presentation of evaluation tools and feasibility studies
"Biomethane Production: Will cross-border trade be feasible in the future?"
- The different pathways of biomethane production (anaerobic digestion, biomass gasification, power-to-gas)
- Prospects of biomethane used as biofuel in transportation
- Supplies of sustainable raw materials
- Cross-border biomethane trade
For more information about the upcoming event HERE